Thursday, November 6, 2014

Welcome to the DAC-ART Concrete Stone Homes Blog

My name is Renee Paul, and I am the creator of the DAC-ART Concrete Stone Home blog.  I write once a week about my passion for historic stone architecture and how you can achieve that same look and quality using the DAC-ART Building System, a method of building with concrete that has all the aesthetic beauty, strength and durability of solid stone construction. 

In my blog, I report on the latest projects and progress of DAC-ART’s creator, Ted Dial, who has worked for more than 15 years to restore the lost art of solid masonry architecture through his custom home designs which are built using his own revolutionary “concrete” stone building system.  

My blog followers have an appreciation for the old-world charm of solid stone masonry and are interested in building a unique, custom home that requires no maintenance and provides the best protection against extreme weather conditions and natural disasters such as hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes and fire.  

My followers are unhappy with modern building methods such as weak, high-maintenance wood construction and the cheap “cookie-cutter” look of concrete ICF construction, which also requires regular painting and upkeep.  They want a home that is unique and will stand the test of time, just as historic stone architecture has in places such as New York, Washington-DC, France and Italy.  

I have the goal of reaching more than 50,000 unique visitors a month in my quest to help introduce DAC-ART as the best alternative to the status quo of today’s construction industry—boring home design and the flimsy, “disposable” nature of the single, most important investment of your life.  Check out Ted's website, www.dac-art.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment